This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: .
4. to ins is t upon protec tion agains t foreign c ompetition through legis lation.
5. to s pec ializ e in ac tivities in whic h opportunity c os ts are lowes t and then trade.
Que stion 8 (1 point) In the table above, the opportunity c os t of a c ook ie in Iowa is
1. 8 c hilies .
2. the s ame as in Ohio.
3. 96 c hilies .
4. les s than in Ohio.
5. None of thes e
Que stion 9 (1 point) A pers on has a c omparative advantage in produc ing a good if
1. that pers on c an produc e the good at a lower abs olute c os t than any one els e.
2. that pers on c an produc e the good at a lower opportunity c os t than any one els e.
3. that pers on s pends les s money in out-of-poc k et ex pens es than any body els e.
4. that pers on c an produc e the good at a higher opportunity c os t than any one els e.
5. that pers on c an do a better job than any one els e.
Que stion 10 (1 point) In the figure above, whic h of the following is true?
1. Korea has a lower opportunity c os t for mak ing c ars .
View Full Document
This homework help was uploaded on 03/18/2014 for the course ECON 2010 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '08 term at Utah Valley University.
- Spring '08