This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: . Sole proprietors
2. Inves tors
3. Firms 4. Government
5. Hous eholds
Que stion 6 (1 point)
The three bas ic ty pes of bus ines s es in the United States are
1. enterpris es , partners hips , and c orporations .
2. partners hips , firms , and proprietors hips .
3. partners hips , multinationals , and c orporations .
4. c orporations , hous eholds , and proprietors hips .
5. c orporations , proprietors hips , and partners hips .
Que stion 7 (1 point)
W hic h of the following would be c ons idered an inves tment?
1. The purc has e of a new winter c oat
2. The depos it of $2,000 in a pas s book ac c ount
3. The purc has e of a s hare of IBM s toc k
4. The purc has e of U.S. Treas ury bills
5. The purc has e of a new drilling mac hine by the Sc hmidt Cons truc tion Company
Que stion 8 (1 point)
View Full Document
This homework help was uploaded on 03/18/2014 for the course ECON 2010 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '08 term at Utah Valley University.
- Spring '08