This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: here are no mic roec onomic func tions bec aus e mic roec onomic s deals with
individual ec onomic entities .
4. Mic roec onomic func tions deal with individual ec onomic entities while
mac roec onomic func tions deal with broad ec onomic s ec tors .
5. There is no differenc e.
Que stion 18 (1 point)
Monetary polic y would not inc lude
1. reduc ing the money s upply in an effort to c ontrol inflation.
2. inc reas ing tax rates in an effort to c ontrol inflation.
3. inc reas ing interes t rates to c ontrol the money s upply .
4. a polic y direc ted toward c ontrolling c redit.
5. a Federal Res erve intervention in the ec onomy .
Que stion 19 (1 point)
W ho formulates fis c al polic y in the United States ?
View Full Document
This homework help was uploaded on 03/18/2014 for the course ECON 2010 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '08 term at Utah Valley University.
- Spring '08