This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ex port oc c urs when
1. IBM purc has es c omputer c hips from Motorola.
2. Franc e imports leather s hoes from Italy .
3. Kuwait s ells oil to a U.S. oil c ompany .
4. Germany buy s Pontiac s from General Motors .
5. Peps i-Cola s ells s oft drink s to a loc al retailer.
Que stion 9 (1 point)
The c irc ular flow model
1. s hows that inc ome is rarely equal to output.
2. s hows how bus ines s es s ell their res ourc e s ervic es to hous eholds .
3. illus trates how different s ec tors of the ec onomy are link ed together.
4. illus trates how bus ines s firms interac t with one another.
5. s hows the flow of output and inc ome within one s ec tor of the ec onomy .
Que stion 10 (1 point)
The c irc ular flow model for the private s ec tor s hows that
View Full Document
- Spring '08