This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: liminates , max imiz es
Que stion 3 (1 point)
In ec onomic s , the invis ible hand is not
1. the s elf-interes t that drives firms to provide what c ons umers want to buy .
2. government intervention in the ec onomy .
3. what leads c ons umers to us e their limited inc omes to buy the goods and
s ervic es that give them the mos t s atis fac tion.
4. a term attributed to Adam Smith.
5. what induc es res ourc e owners to s upply res ourc e s ervic es where they are mos t
Que stion 4 (1 point)
W hen ec onomis ts refer to the public s ec tor, they refer to
1. the firms .
2. the public univers ities .
3. the politic al parties .
4. the government.
5. the hous eholds .
Que stion 5 (1 point)
Spending by whic h s ec tor is the larges t c omponent of s pending in the ec onomy ?
View Full Document
This homework help was uploaded on 03/18/2014 for the course ECON 2010 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '08 term at Utah Valley University.
- Spring '08