Unformatted text preview: ternal c os t goods and s ervic es .
2. public goods and s ervic es .
3. imported produc ts .
4. ex ternal benefit goods and s ervic es .
5. public and ex ternal benefit goods and s ervic es .
Que stion 16 (1 point)
Fluc tuations in the ec onomy are c alled 1. rent s eek ing.
2. bus ines s c y c les .
3. public c hoic e.
4. the free-rider problem.
5. None of thes e
Que stion 17 (1 point)
W hat is the differenc e between the mic roec onomic func tions of government and the
mac roec onomic func tions ?
1. Mac roec onomic func tions deal with individual ec onomic entities while
mic roec onomic func tions deal with broad ec onomic s ec tors .
2. There are no mac roec onomic func tions of government bec aus e mac roec onomic s
deals with broad ec onomic s ec tors .
View Full Document
This homework help was uploaded on 03/18/2014 for the course ECON 2010 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '08 term at Utah Valley University.
- Spring '08