This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: t ex ports are alway s equal to z ero.
2. financ ial intermediaries us e the depos its from hous eholds to mak e loans to
bus ines s es .
3. bus ines s firms are the revenue s ourc e for c ons umers .
4. the goods and s ervic es produc ed by bus ines s firms are s old through res ourc e
mark ets .
5. fac tors of produc tion are demanded only by the government. Que stion 11 (1 point)
A trade defic it aris es bec aus e
1. net imports are negative.
2. imports ex c eed ex ports .
3. ex ports ex c eed imports .
4. inflows of goods and s ervic es from foreign c ountries are les s than outflows of
goods and s ervic es from the domes tic c ountry .
5. net ex ports are pos itive.
Que stion 12 (1 point)
All of the following are us ed to jus tify the intervention of the government in the private
ec onomy ex c ept
View Full Document
This homework help was uploaded on 03/18/2014 for the course ECON 2010 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '08 term at Utah Valley University.
- Spring '08