Unformatted text preview: ex is tenc e of private property rights .
2. public goods .
3. pos itive ex ternalities .
4. mark et imperfec tions .
5. inc entives to free-ride on others .
Que stion 13 (1 point)
W hic h of the following is not an ex ample of an ex ternality ?
1. Air pollution from fac tories
2. Throwing a c andy wrapper out y our c ar window
3. Selling a produc t below c os t
4. The dumping of c hemic als into a nearby lak e
5. Educ ation
Que stion 14 (1 point)
W hic h of the following would be c las s ified as a public good?
3. National defens e
4. Cable televis ion programs
5. Lottery tic k ets
Que stion 15 (1 point)
In the abs enc e of government, an underalloc ation of res ourc es generally ex is ts for
View Full Document
- Spring '08