Ethical and Legal Issues
Reading Assignment: Towsend & Morgan Ch. 5
1. Differentiate among e
2. Discuss ethical theories including utilitarianism, Kantianism, Christian ethics, natural law theories, and
4. Discuss the ethical principles of autonomy, beneficence, nonmaleficence, justice, and veracity.
5. Use an ethical decision-making model to make an ethical decision.
6. Describe ethical issues relevant to psychiatric/mental health nursing.
8. Discuss legal issues relevant to psychiatric/mental health nursing.
9. Differentiate between
10. Identify behaviors relevant to the psychiatric/mental health setting for each specific malpractice action.
Complete the prep below:
Ethical and Legal Issues in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing