This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: flare up quickly but get over it quickly.
16) When frustrated, I let my irritation show.
17) I sometimes feel like a powder keg ready to explode.
18) I am an even-tempered person.
19) Some of my friends think I'm a hothead.
20) Sometimes I fly off the handle for no good reason.
21) I have trouble controlling my temper.
22) I am sometimes eaten up with jealousy.
23) At times I feel I have gotten a raw deal out of life.
24) Other people always seem to get the breaks.
25) I wonder why sometimes I feel so bitter about things.
26) I know that "friends" talk about me behind my back.
27) I am suspicious of overly friendly strangers.
28) I sometimes feel that people are laughing at me behind me back.
29) When people are especially nice, I wonder what they want.
1-9 Physical Aggression; 10-14 Verbal Aggression; 15-21 Anger; 22-29 Hostility
Anderson, C.A., & Dill, K.E. (2000). Video games and aggressive thoughts, feelings, and
behavior in the laboratory and in life. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 78, 772-790.
Buss, A. H., & Perry, M. P. (1992). The aggression questionnaire. Journal of Personality and
Social Psychology, 63, 452-459....
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/18/2014 for the course ECO 2023 at The University of Texas at San Antonio- San Antonio.
- Spring '09