MIT15_053S13_rec10sol

25 million in the event that gerber waits for the

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: t also a 75 % probability that a recall would hurt sales by $1.25 million. In the event that Gerber waits for the CSPC report before taking action. With a favorable report and a delayed response, there is a 25% chance that sales would remain flat, along with a 75% chance that sales would decline by $2 million. The worst-case scenario is if Gerber remains passive and there is a recall. In that case, there is still a 20 % probability that Gerber could increase sales by $.5 million. However, it was considered an 80% probability that significant 4 volume would be lost ($10 million). Part 3....
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 03/18/2014 for the course MGMT 15.053 taught by Professor Jamesorli during the Spring '07 term at MIT.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online