This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: e same time, we provide opportunities for communities, schools and individuals to sell our products in fundraisers and other events. We are constantly expanding our presence to provide a larger population access to the joy that is Krispy Kreme. Our daytoday operations are designed to minimize our ecological footprint in an effort to preserve the environment for our customers. We have standardized the production process of our Mission & Vision Comparison
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. Mission
◦ To redefine the fast casual neighborhood café. We are defined by our fresh baked bagels and fresh brewed coffee, all served by our warm, friendly team in a comfortable, neighborhood café environment. Vision ◦ None Internal Assessment Internal Assessment:
Financial Ratio Analysis Liquidity Ratio
◦ Ratios have almost doubled since 2011 1.552.89 Leverage Ratio
◦ Very well leveraged with ratios under 0.5 EarningsPerShare
◦ More than doubled since 2011 (SEC 10K, 2013.) Internal Assessment (Planes, 2014) Internal Assessment:
Organizational Chart (Krispy Kreme, 2014) Internal Assessment:
Market Positioning Map Internal Assessment:
Marketing Strategy of KKD New product innovation
◦ Introducing new beverages, doughnuts, complementary items Relationship marketing programs
Reemphasize marketing of new and existing longer shelflife products
Hot Light app for Smartphones and desktops
Fundraising initiatives (SEC 10K, 2013) Internal Assessmen...
View Full Document