This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: -step input? For the U12M4T motor
5.7 / =
/ 2 / • Note
- Kb and B both increase the damping
- Kb is equivalent to a negative feedback - Increasing K1
- K1 can be used to control the system
proportional control Performance
• Steady-state error
- 1 Assume unit step input:
→∞ → /
/ =1 * No stead-state error for a unit step input - Δ Consider a load of robot link
= For steady-state:
Increasing K1 decreasing position error • Problems with proportional control:
- Overshoot increases with increasing gain
- Steady-state error decreases with increasing gain...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 01/20/2014.
- Fall '13