Unformatted text preview: s: Flya Kite 45 FI/CO Transactions EXERCISE FI/CO01: CREATE GENERAL LEDGER
– We will create a bank account manually. A bank
account is an asset account located in the Balance
EXERCISE FI/CO02: CREATE GENERAL LEDGER
EXERCISE FI/CO03: CREATE P/L ACCOUNTS
– Now that the vendor account has been created, the
corresponding rent expense account is to be created
in your chart of accounts using a reference account.
Also, a utilities expense account is to be created.
Using a reference account copies much of the detail
data from the reference account to the account being
created thus saving time making repetitive entries.
Quarles: Flya Kite FI/CO Transactions EXERCISE FI/CO04: CREATE GENERAL LEDGER
– To process billing we will need Profit & Loss
Statement accounts for Sales Revenue and Sales
EXERCISE FI/CO05: RUN GL ACCOUNTS REPORT
– This report will give you a summary of all
accounts assigned to your company code.
EXERCISE FI/CO06: CREATE PRIMARY COST
View Full Document
- Spring '14
- Balance Sheet, Quarles, Flya Kite