This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: , C., & Davies, R. J. (1989). International Marketing Entry and
Development: Strategies and management. Hermel Hempstead: Harvester Wheatsheaf.
Other sources of information
http://europa.eu/scadplus/leg/en/lvb/n26026.htm (2007-05-31) 52 APPENDIX 1
1. Name and title of the respondent?
2. Who founded the company and when?
3. Company turnover and result?
4. How many employees does the company have?
5. What is the company’s core business?
6. What kind of international market entry modes have the company used to enter
• Direct export (without intermediaries)
• Indirect export (with intermediaries)
• Contract production
• Sales subsidiaries
• Production subsidiaries
• Strategic alliances (joint ventures)
• Cooperation with other companies
7. How much of the company’s total sales is international (per...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/22/2014.
- Summer '14
- The Land