Unformatted text preview: rnational market?
• Market share targets?
• Profit targets?
• Establishment time?
• Return on investment?
27. How have you succeeded in your previous international market entries?
28. How does the company’s previous experience of specific entry modes affect your
choice of market entry mode when establishing on a new international market?
29. How fast has the company shown positive results with your previous new activities on
new international markets?
30. What strategy does the company have when entering a new international market? APPENDIX 1
31. How has the following external factors influenced the company’s choice of
• Geographic distance?
• Social and cultural differences?
• Laws and regulations?
• Exchange rate stability?
• Knowledge and information about the market?
• Political stability?
• Trade barriers?
• Tax advantages?
• Market size and growth rate?
• Uncertainty to assess demand?
• Costs to be active on the market?
32. How has the following external factors influenced the company’s choice of entry
mode in new inte...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/22/2014.
- Summer '14
- The Land