Unformatted text preview: cent)?
8. How many years have the company been involved in international trading?
9. Why did the company choose to become international?
10. How did the company start the internationalization?
11. To which countries did the internationalization start?
12. In which countries is the company represented in today?
13. What future goals does the company have with their extended international
14. Which are the most important reasons when the company chooses international
markets, and market entry mode?
15. Why did the company choose to enter a new geographic market last time it was
16. How has the following internal factors influenced the company’s choice of
• Product adaptation?
• Competitive advantages?
• Management ability, flexibility and dedication?
• Planning and control within the company?
• Employee motivation and ability?
17. How has the following internal factors influenced the company’s cho...
View Full Document