This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: in general in (country)? Investment Risk
12. What do you t i k about the general stability of the political,
social, and economic conditions in (country)?
13. What do you t i k is the risk of converting and repatriating
your income in (country)?
14. What do you think is the risk of expropriation of f m from
Contractual Risk 15. Compared to that of the U.S.A., how would you rate the costs
of making and enforcing contractsin (country)?
16. How sure are you that your standards f quality of services will
be maintained if you operated jointly w a local leasing f m
17. What do you t
hink is the risk of dissipation or misuse of your
proprietary knowledgeif you operated jointly with a local leasing firm in (country)?
Note: All items (except 1 and 5 ) were measured using a 7-point bipolar scale.
1. This study examines only one type of exporting, namely, direct exporting without investment o
assets in the host c ountry. Some studies in the international channe...
View Full Document
- Summer '14