Unformatted text preview: program in terms of preparing
your personnel to conduct leasing transactions?
3. How do you rate your f m’s potential to create new and creatively structured leasing transactions? Multinational Experience
4. Approximately, what percentage of your total earnings would
you attribute to your foreign source income?
5 . How multinational do you tik your f m is, in terms of n umhn
ber of countries operated i n? CHOICE OF FOREIQN MARKET ENTRY MODE 23 6. How capableis your f i in t e r n of technological, managerial,
and financial capabilities to handle international expansion?
LOCATION ADVANTAGES Market Potential
7. What do you t i k i the market potential of leasing business
8. What do you t i k is the growth potential of leasing business
9. W hat do you think is the general acceptability of leasing as a
financial tool in (country)?
10. What do you think about the attitudeof government towardthe
leasing industry in (country)?
11. W hat do you think about the attitude of government toward
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/22/2014.
- Summer '14