Unformatted text preview: minimum 11 Factors That Determine the
Intensity of Drug Responses in
4. Sources of individual variation 12 13
13 Application of
14 Effective Ways to Learn
Study drugs according to classification by
using key drug from each:
Mechanism of action
Drug interactions Compare other drugs in same class to key
drug 15 Characteristics of a Nurse Advocate
Who Safeguard Patients from DrugWho
1. Keep knowledge base current.
2. Refer to authoritative sources from books,
8. periodicals, and colleagues.
Use correct techniques and precautions.
Observe and chart drug effects explicitly.
Question unclear and incorrect orders.
Refuse to administer or refuse to allow others to
order or administer a drug if there is reason to
believe it will be harmful.
View Full Document
- Spring '14
- Pharmacology, adverse effects, drug therapy