Unformatted text preview: ecrease, or stay the same with
increasing b. Circle your answer (7 pts)
Stay the same
Explain: 11 Quiz 2, Problem 2: Constraint Propagation (50 Points) Important note: there is no search in this problem, only
On the newly colonized planet Mars, cities consist of pressurized domes connected by a series of tubes.
Each dome is designated for a specific type of use, and there are some restrictions on what sorts of
domes can be connected to each other:
1. A Residential dome can only be connected to another Residential dome, a Commercial dome,
or a Park.
2. A Commercial dome can only be connected to a Residential dome, another Commercial dome,
or an Industrial dome.
3. An Industrial dome can only be connected to a Commercial dome or another Industrial dome.
4. A Park can only be connected to a Residential dome.
You decide to use constraint propagation to design a new Martian city. You begin with the following
partially completed plan, with some domes already designated and their neighboring domains reduced...
View Full Document
- Fall '10
- Artificial Intelligence, Hermione Granger, math jokes