BUS 100 Start-Up #4 - Start-Up Project#4 4i Define your...

Info icon This preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

Start-Up Project #4 4i. Define your target market; geographics, demographics, psychographics. Geographics: 33% of San Francisco’s population resides in the Marina District. Demographics: Within the marina district, the population is quite equal with male population being 46.54% and female population is 53.47%. The average age of the marina district is 38 years old give or take five years. About 75% of the population of the marina district is white collar in the employment range, while the other 25% is blue collar. Out of 15,759 households, only 4,188 have family households, while only 1,619 have households with children. The average household makes an average income of $100,000-$158,000 a year and have a bachelor’s degree. Over 70% of the population is single and has never been married Psychographics: High-end shopping Sailing, running, outdoor activities, etc. fine dining Big sports fans Enjoy traveling 4ii. Quantify the size of your target Ready, Set, Go! strives to satisfy men and women of all ages. Ranging from kids
Image of page 1

Info icon This preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.
  • Fall '11
  • LindaSaytes
  • Business, San Francisco, Household income in the United States, Marina District

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern