This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: s charts and graphs. Descriptive Statistics
• Bivariate:the strength and direction of the relationship between two variables. Descriptive Statistics
• Multivariate between three or more variables. Descriptive statistics (cont’d.)
Descriptive statistics (cont’d.)
• Measures of Association – quantify the strength and direction of a relationship. Inferential Statistics
• Generalize from a sample to a population.
– Population all cases in which the research is interested. – Samples subsets of the population. Types Of Variables
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/27/2014.
- Fall '13