Unformatted text preview: numbers.
– Ordinal Scores have some numerical quality and can be ranked.
– Intervalratio Scores are numbers. Criteria and procedures for adequate Criteria and procedures for adequate measurement 1) Mutually exclusive – one and only one category for a particular case.
2) Exhaustive – cover all categories –
‘other’. Nominal Level Variables
Nominal Level Variables
• Scores are different from each other but cannot be treated as numbers.
• Gender: 1 Female: 2 Males Ordinal Level Variables
Ordinal Level Variables...
View Full Document
- Fall '13
- Sociology, Descriptive statistics