Unformatted text preview: • Scores can be ranked from high to low or from more to less. Ordinal level of measurement:
Ordinal level of measurement:
• Higher than a nominal measure.
• Can be ranked high or low
• Don’t know the distance from score to score. Intervalratio Variables
• Scores have a true zero point and equal intervals between scores.
– Age (in years)
– Income (in dollars) – Number of children Interval ratio level variable
Interval ratio level variable
• Can classify, rank and allow distance from category to category. Level of Me...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/27/2014.
- Fall '13