Unformatted text preview: tatistical analysis – Data
• Numerical information; Scores on variables. Statistics and Scientific Inquiry
Statistics and Scientific Inquiry • Theory – explanation of the relationships between the phenomena. Variables
• Traits that can change values from case to case. Case
– The entity from which data is gathered.
• Province, nations The Role Of Statistics:Example
The Role Of Statistics:Example
• Describe the age of students in this class.
• Identify the following:
– Appropriate statistics Types Of Variables
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/27/2014.
- Fall '13