nature of certain problems and threats for the purpose of developing
response strategies and reallocating resources?
9. What type of intelligence includes gaining or developing information
related to threats of terrorism or crime and using this information to
apprehend offenders, harden targets, and use strategies that will
eliminate or mitigate the threat?
10. Conducting an interview with a family member of the victim who
was present at the crime scene would fall into the ________
11. What term is used to describe organized groups of detectives who
deceive criminals into openly committing illegal acts or conspiring to
engage in criminal activity?
12. What is the term used to describe an effect that occurs when
criminals move from an area targeted for increased police presence to
another that is less well protected?
13. What are the commonly cited obstacles to effective investigation?
14. What are the beliefs underlying community policing?