This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: open, honest, and get along well with others.
2. I participate in a wide variety of social activities and
enjoy all kinds of people.
3. I try to be a “better person” and work on behaviors
that have caused friction in the past.
4. I am open and accessible to a loving and responsible relationship.
5. I have someone I can talk to about private feelings.
6. When I meet people, I feel good about the
impression they have of me.
7. I get along well with members of my family.
8. I consider the feelings of others and do not act in
hurtful or selfish ways.
9. I try to see the good in my friends and help them
feel good about themselves.
10. I am good at listening to friends and family who
need to talk.
Total for Section II: Social Wellness = ______________ SECtioN iii: iNtELLECtuAL WELLNESS
5 1. I carefully consider options and possible
consequences as I make choices.
2. I am alert and ready to respond to life’s
challenges in ways that reflect thought and
3. I learn from my mistakes and try to act
differently the next time.
4. I actively learn all I can about products and
services before buying them.
5. I manage my time well rather than letting time
6. I follow directions or recommended guidelines
and act in ways likely to keep myself and
7. I consider myself to be a wise health consumer
and check for reliable sources of information
before making decisions. 22 G E T F I T, S TAY W E L L M01_HOPS4332_02_SE_C01 PP3.indd 22 08/11/11 11:11 PM 8. I have at least one personal-growth hobby that
I make time for every week.
9. My credit card balances are low, and my finances
are in good order.
10. I examine my own perceptions and then check
evidence to see whether I was correct.
Total for Section III: Intellectual Wellness = _________________ SECtioN iV: EmotioNAL WELLNESS
5 1. I find it easy to laugh, cry, and show emotions such
as love, fear, and anger and I try to express them in
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/30/2014 for the course KIN 2504 at LSU.
- Fall '08