This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: f any of the following, or similar, dishonest practices shall be immediately
dismissed from the examination and shall be liable to disciplinary action:
• Having at the place of writing any books, papers or memoranda, calculators, computers, cell phosne, audio
or video players or other memory aid devices, other than those authorized by the examiners.
• Speaking or communicating with other candidates
• Purposely exposing written papers to the view of other candidates. The plea of accident or forgetfulness
shall not be received.
#5. Candidates must not destroy or mutilate any examination material; must hand in all examination papers;
and must not take any examination material from the examination room without permission of the
EXAM DISRUPTION POLICY FOR EXAM-I
In the event of an exam disruption and students must leave the exam room, the following policies apply(1) The testing of Exam-I content is POSTPONED to the April examination period and the % weighting for
Exam-I as stated in the General Course Information is combined with the Exam-II. This means the
combined Exam-I and Exam-II will cover ALL course topics and constitute 85% of a student’s overall
(2) Procedure for exiting the exam room.
• Pick up your question paper.
• Exit the room in an orderly manner through the doors indicated by the invigilators.
• As y...
View Full Document
This test prep was uploaded on 04/01/2014 for the course BIOL 201 taught by Professor Chowrira during the Winter '13 term at The University of British Columbia.
- Winter '13