Unformatted text preview: .2
Not Rpt MANDAT ORY CAUT IONS:
(1) Aon does not guarantee the solvency of any carrier profiled in the Carrier Financial Analysis Matrix.
(2) Financial measures are important, but please do not forget the qualitative factors which are equally important but cannot be measured.
(3) All information populated in this Carrier Financial Analysis Matrix is publicly available. Sources used: a) A.M. Best Reports through BestLink for all statutory filing data and b) S&P Reports for the S&P categories.
(9) Individual carriers are reviewed from a statutory basis for this exhibit. For the non-US carriers shown above, statutory financials are not available through A.M. Best.
T he evaluation categories used are one perspective only. Other perspectives may also be appropriate. Each client should choose evaluation categories that suit the client's comfort level.
"NR" = Not rated; "NA" = Not available; "Not Rpt" = No statutory financial information available through A.M. Best because this is a non-US carrier; "NR-5" means not formally followed by A.M. Best.
T his is not an exhaustive list of carriers approved by Aon's Market Security Committee. If you wish to review information for one not listed, please notify your Aon Account Executive.
Where the S&P Rating column is blank or says "NR", that means that particular carrier entity does not have an S&P rating. If that entity is in a group or pool, there may be others within the group or pool that do carry a rating.
Where S&P has published an ERM assessment for a group; we've shown it for entities within the group, regardless of whether the individual entity has its own S&P rating.
(10) New S&P ERM Classification Scale (in descending order): Excellent / Adequate with Positive T rend ("Adequate...
View Full Document
- Spring '14