This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: tant, but please do not forget the qualitative factors which are equally important but cannot be measured.
(3) All information populated in this Carrier Financial Analysis Matrix is publicly available. Sources used: a) A.M. Best Reports through BestLink for all statutory filing data and b) S&P Reports for the S&P categories.
(5) Individual carriers are reviewed from a statutory basis for this exhibit. For the non-US carriers shown above, statutory financials are not available through A.M. Best.
(6) T he evaluation categories used are one perspective only. Other perspectives may also be appropriate. Each client should choose evaluation categories that suit the client's comfort level.
(7) "NR" = Not rated; "NA" = Not available; "Not Rpt" = No statutory financial information available through A.M. Best because this is a non-US carrier; "NR-5" means not formally followed by A.M. Best.
(8) T his is not an exhaustive list of carriers approved by Aon's Market Security Committee. If you wish to review information for one not listed, please notify your Aon Account Executive.
(9) Where the S&P Rating column is blank or says "NR", that means that particular carrier entity does not have an S&P rating. If that entity is in a group or pool, there may be others within the group or pool that do carry a rating.
Where S&P has published an ERM assessment for a group; we've shown it for entities within the group, regardless of whether the individual entity has its own S&P rating.
(10) New S&P ERM Classification Scale (in descending order): Excellent / Adequate with Positive T rend ("Adequate+") / Adequate with Strong Risk Controls ("Adequate-S") / Adequate / Weak Underwrit ing Met rics
Carrier Best Size Outlook S&P
S&P Combined Ratio Outlook ERM 2013 Q3 2012 YE 2011YE Invest ment Gains or (Losses)
ROE 5 Yr Avg Realized ($M) 2012 YE 2011 YE 5 Yr Avg AXIS Reinsurance Company A+ XV Stable A+ Stable Strong 92% 107% 100% 98% 6% 8% 5% AXIS Specialty Insurance Company NR NR NR A+ St...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/30/2014.
- Spring '14