This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: n encourages our clients to review the publicly available information since only the client can make the ultimate decision.
(5) Individual carriers are reviewed from a statutory basis for this exhibit. For the non-US carriers shown above, statutory financials are not available through A.M. Best.
(6) The evaluation categories used are one perspective only. Other perspectives may also be appropriate. Each client should choose evaluation categories that suit the client's comfort level.
(7) "NR" = Not rated; "NA" = Not available; "Not Rpt" = No statutory financial information available through A.M. Best because this is a non-US carrier; "NR-5" means not formally followed by A.M. Best.
(8) This is not an exhaustive list of carriers approved by Aon's Market Security Committee. If you wish to review information for one not listed, please notify your Aon Account Executive.
(9) Where the S&P Rating column is blank or says "NR", that means that particular carrier entity does not have an S&P rating. If that entity is in a group or pool, there may be others within the group or pool that do carry a rating.
Where S&P has published an ERM assessment for a group; we've shown it for entities within the group, regardless of whether the individual entity has its own S&P rating.
(10) New S&P ERM Classification Scale (in descending order): Excellent / Adequate with Positive Trend ("Adequate+") / Adequate with Strong Risk Controls ("Adequate-S") / Adequate / Weak Notes:
Do not forget the qualitative factors which are equally important but cannot be measured.
Aon does not guarantee the solvency of any carrier profiled in this exhibit. US Carrier Groups and Pools Not Rpt
(3.1) 2.97 NPW+Res
/ Surplus 113%
Not Rpt Stable
Positive Strong 2.78 NPW /
Not Rpt A+
AAAA- 13.1 Investment Asset
Leverage Leverage 117%
Not Rpt XV Stable
XIV Positive 237.2 AY Reserve Development
Not Rpt AIG Property & Casualty US Ins...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/30/2014.
- Spring '14