This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ives may also be appropriate. Each client should choose evaluation categories that suit the client's comfort level.
(7) "NR" = Not rated; "NA" = Not available; "Not Rpt" = No statutory financial information available through A.M. Best because this is a non-US carrier; "NR-5" means not formally followed by A.M. Best.
(8) This is not an exhaustive list of carriers approved by Aon's Market Security Committee. If you wish to review information for one not listed, please notify your Aon Account Executive.
(9) Where the S&P Rating column is blank or says "NR", that means that particular carrier entity does not have an S&P rating. If that entity is in a group or pool, there may be others within the group or pool that do carry a rating.
Where S&P has published an ERM assessment for a group; we've shown it for entities within the group, regardless of whether the individual entity has its own S&P rating.
(10) New S&P ERM Classification Scale (in descending order): Excellent / Adequate with Positive Trend ("Adequate+") / Adequate with Strong Risk Controls ("Adequate-S") / Adequate / Weak
(11) For any questions related to S&P CaVal rating perspective for Latin America, please refer to S&P's website at www.standardandpoors.com. FSR Rating (Changes are color-coded) S&P CaVal Red = lowered; Green = raised; Blue = new A.M. Best
Best Size Outlook Carrier S&P S&P FSR
ERM (National Scale) CaVal Rating CaVal Rating
Country Outlook Sul America S.A.
XL Insurance Mexico, S.A. de C.V. NR
NR Zurich Mexico Compania de Seguros, S.A. NR NR NR NR NR NR Mexico NR Sample Parameters > 'A-' > 'A-' Higher is Better Higher is
Better MANDATORY CAUTIONS:
(1) Aon does not guarantee the solvency of any carrier profiled in the Carrier Financial Analysis Matrix.
(2) Financial measures are important, but please do not forget the qualitative factors which are equally important but cannot be measured.
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/30/2014.
- Spring '14