This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: non-US carriers shown above, statutory financials are not available through A.M. Best.
(6) The evaluation categories used are one perspective only. Other perspectives may also be appropriate. Each client should choose evaluation categories that suit the client's comfort level.
(7) "NR" = Not rated; "NA" = Not available; "Not Rpt" = No statutory financial information available through A.M. Best because this is a non-US carrier; "NR-5" means not formally followed by A.M. Best.
(8) This is not an exhaustive list of carriers approved by Aon's Market Security Committee. If you wish to review information for one not listed, please notify your Aon Account Executive.
(9) Where the S&P Rating column is blank or says "NR", that means that particular carrier entity does not have an S&P rating. If that entity is in a group or pool, there may be others within the group or pool that do carry a rating.
Where S&P has published an ERM assessment for a group; we've shown it for entities within the group, regardless of whether the individual entity has its own S&P rating.
(10) New S&P ERM Classification Scale (in descending order): Excellent / Adequate with Positive Trend ("Adequate+") / Adequate with Strong Risk Controls ("Adequate-S") / Adequate / Weak Notes:
Do not forget the qualitative factors which are equally important but cannot be measured.
Aon does not guarantee the solvency of any carrier profiled in this exhibit. Template for Comparison Positive Positive Negative Negative Negative T emplate Issue Date: 12/23/13 (Replaces all prior versions and all undated versions) Populated with data available at 12/23/13 Carrier Financial Analysis Matrix - Individual Carriers (in alphabetical order)
Underwrit ing Met rics
Best Size Outlook Carrier S&P S&P
Outlook ERM 2013 Q3 Combined Ratio
2011YE 5 Yr Avg Invest ment Gains or (Losses) ROE
2012 YE 2011 YE 5 Yr Avg Realized ($M)
2013 Q3 2012 YE Unrealized ($M)
2013 Q3 2012 YE Policyholders Surplus ($M)
2013 Q3 13Q3 v 12YE 12YE v 11YE BCAR
Chg AY Reserve Development
5yr Investment Asset
Leverage Leverage NPW /
/ Surplus Individual Carriers:
ACE American Insurance Company A+ XV Positive AA- Positive...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/30/2014.
- Spring '14