This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ultimate decision.
(5) Individual carriers are reviewed from a statutory basis for this exhibit. For the non-US carriers shown above, statutory financials are not available through A.M. Best.
(6) The evaluation categories used are one perspective only. Other perspectives may also be appropriate. Each client should choose evaluation categories that suit the client's comfort level.
(7) "NR" = Not rated; "NA" = Not available; "Not Rpt" = No statutory financial information available through A.M. Best because this is a non-US carrier; "NR-5" means not formally followed by A.M. Best.
(8) This is not an exhaustive list of carriers approved by Aon's Market Security Committee. If you wish to review information for one not listed, please notify your Aon Account Executive.
(9) Where the S&P Rating column is blank or says "NR", that means that particular carrier entity does not have an S&P rating. If that entity is in a group or pool, there may be others within the group or pool that do carry a rating.
Where S&P has published an ERM assessment for a group; we've shown it for entities within the group, regardless of whether the individual entity has its own S&P rating.
(10) New S&P ERM Classification Scale (in descending order): Excellent / Adequate with Positive Trend ("Adequate+") / Adequate with Strong Risk Controls ("Adequate-S") / Adequate / Weak
(11) For any questions related to S&P Greater Regional Scale rating perspective for Asia, please refer to S&P's website at www.standardandpoors.com. Notes:
Do not forget the qualitative factors which are equally important but cannot be measured.
Aon does not guarantee the solvency of any carrier profiled in this exhibit. Individual Carriers Aon Carrier Financial Analysis Matrix
Overview and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We issue this matrix approximately every 60 days. There are several worksheets in this EXCEL workbook. It launches directly to the 2nd worksheet which is the document where we show metrics
for approximately 250 of the carriers we commonly use for most of our placem...
View Full Document
- Spring '14