Unformatted text preview: pted under section 20 of the Environmental Conservation Act, 1995 in order to control the noise pollution in Bangladesh. Env. Court Act, 2010
Env. Env. Court Act, 2000 was repealed through Env. Court Act, 2010 (Section 24)
Section 4Establishment of Env. Courts: Through Gazette Notificationin every districts one or more Govt. through consultation with Supreme Court will appoint a Judge (Join district judge)
Apart from regular jurisdictionwill deal with environmental issues Section 5Special Magistrate Court Section 7: Jurisdiction of Env. Court Through Gazette Notificationin every districts one or more Govt. through consultation with Supreme Court will appoint a metropolitan Magistrate or ist class magistrate
DG, DoE or aggrieved person Environment Appeal Court Distract Judge Environmental Clearance Certificate Section 12 Environmental Clearance Certificate (2010)
(1) No industrial unit or project shall be established or under taken without obtaining an Environmental Clearance Certificate from Director General, in the manner prescribed by rules.
(2) In case of an industrial unit or project established before the enforcement of this Act, such industrial unit or project must receiving Environmental Clearance Certificate (ECC) from the date of effective (Bangladesh Environment Conservation (Amendment) Act, 2010).
(3) In case of extension of an industrial unit or project, obtaining the Environment Clearance Certificate, in the manner prescribed by the rules. Env. Clearance Certificate, cont.
(4) Process and procedure of preparing Environmental Impact Assessment Report Preparation of Environmental Management Plan Judging of Public Opinion Public Access to EIA related Information Formation, structure and Func...
View Full Document
- Spring '14
- Director general, clearance certificate