This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: EPA Partnership Programs
Many signs suggest the business community is begin
ning to confront the climate issue on a wide scale. There
are now more than 13,000 firms and other organizations
participating in climate-related EPA Partnership Programs.
Through participation, these organizations have invested in
energy efficiency, clean energy supply, and other climatefriendly technologies,1 reaping value such as:
• Substantial energy cost savings.
• Improved operating efficiencies.
• Improved risk management.
• Expanded market opportunities.
• Improved job satisfaction, employee recruiting, and
• Enhanced brand and corporate reputation. EPA Partnership Programs also offer partners a wide
variety of valuable services and resources to reduce GHG
emissions. Why Climate Change Is a Business
This guide explains how EPA Partnership Programs fit into
an action agenda for business. Specifically, taking action
on climate can contribute to your business in at least five
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/29/2014.
- Spring '14