This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: your final grade will be at least A, B, C, and D if your final overall average
score in this course is at least 91%, 81%, 71%, and 61%, respectively. Nevertheless, a grading curve
in favor of the class may be employed at the discretion of the instructor. Advice
● Silence your cell phone during class meetings.
● Study the lesson material in the assigned sections before each class, ask your questions in class, and
complete the solutions for homework problems after each class.
● Usually, the best time to get additional needed help from the instructor is during 3:30 p.m.– 5:00 p.m.
on weekdays in his office, unless he has a meeting or other commitment during that time.
● Reserve 6 hours per week (i.e., around twice the class time) outside the class for the reading, doing
homework, or getting needed help. (Do not underestimate the effort required to do a good job.)
● For sample quizzes and sample tests, visit ICJ Home Page at: http://comp.uark.edu/~icjong/....
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 03/21/2014 for the course MEEG 2013 at Arkansas.
- Fall '08
- Mechanical Engineering