This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: well and label accurately if include.)
Cover in adequate depth.
• Did you correctly address at least the minimums
specified in sections 2.1 and 2.2?
Display understanding of theory.
• Ratio mechanics, etc.
(of 100%) last revision date: 2010.02.28 (P4_assignment.doc) page 4 of 7 HSA4170.Spring 2010 3 Healthcare Finance Project 4 &5 Assignment Project 5 3.1 Topics to Address • First, select three ratios from the "Operating Analysis: Indicators" section of the worksheet.
Select no more than one from each heading (profit, net price, volume, etc). (Do not use net
price per visit ratio.) • For each selected ratio, address the following:
• Briefly describe the measure in simple terms.
Try not to explain how it is computed, but state what it is telling you and give a simple
• How does the 2002 measure compare with industry standards?
• Is it good or bad to be above/below industry standards?
• Or does that interpretation depend on other factors? (If it depends, please explain
what other f...
View Full Document
- Spring '14