This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ver time, % change in ratio and components over time,
and common-size of components over time. It should be formatted so it is easy-to-read
(IE – not so wide that all the numbers are small). Such an exhibit would make it easy to
guide the reader through the analysis of the ratio.
• For at least one of the ratios selected, you should include a graph that demonstrates
reasons for trends over time. • Name the file as follows: HW6_<lastname>.doc.
(For example, HW6_Smith. For teams, just one tem member’s last name.) 3.3 Team Work
• This project may be performed by teams of students.
• Team work is optional. The instructor will not assign students to teams. Students do not
have to join teams if they do not wish to.
• It is the student's responsibility to insure that team work is completed on time.
• Entire team receives the same grade.
• Maximum team size is 3 students.
• If there are problems with the team, it is the student's responsibility to insure the quality
of work submitted. Please choose your team member's carefully, as your grade depends
on them. Proble...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 04/05/2014.
- Spring '14