Unformatted text preview: matic team members are the team's responsibility – instructor will not get
involved or grant special exceptions.
• Required notification
• If you will be performing this project as a team, you must e-mail instructor by 04/01. This
e-mail must list team members. This e-mail must also CC all other team members.
• Failure to provide advance notice means that all students must submit separately.
• Submitted work will be graded identically to individual submissions. last revision date: 2010.02.28 (P4_assignment.doc) page 6 of 7 HSA4170.Spring 2010 3.4 Healthcare Finance Project 4 &5 Assignment Grade Sheet The following table summarizes grading criterion. A commented copy of this table will be
pasted into each paper.
Category Comments Minimum
• Prose • Depth • Theory
TOTAL • last revision date: 2010.02.28 Points Timely submission - Due 04/08, 6:00 PM.
See syllabus for late submission penalties.
Appropriate length – No minimum or maximum.
Basics: grammar, spelling, etc.
• Was it easy to understand? Ability to explain in
common terms very important. Try not to use
technical explanations or finance jargon.
• Headings? (IE: Could a reader make sense of what
issues were being addressed)
• Tables and exhibits? (Though not required, be
sure to format well and label accurately if include.)
Cover in adequate depth.
• Did you correctly address at least the minimums
specified in sections 3.1 and 3.2?
Display understanding of theory.
• Ratio mechanics, etc.
(of 100%) (P4_assignment.doc) page 7 of 7...
View Full Document
- Spring '14
- Ratio, .........