This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: actors should be checked.)
• Can you explain why the measure is above/below industry standard?
Try not to rely on the technical equation, but find a simple way to explain. (Your
explanation can use hypothetical numbers, but please indicate as such.) • What is the 1998-2002 trend (up, down, steady, fluctuating)?
• Is the trend good or bad? (IE – is it heading in the right direction?)
• Can you explain why the measure is moving in a given direction? last revision date: 2010.02.28 (P4_assignment.doc) page 5 of 7 HSA4170.Spring 2010 3.2 Healthcare Finance Project 4 &5 Assignment Project Requirements • You will be graded exclusively on submitted Word document. As such, that document
should address the following:
• Your ability to explain to non-finance people is important, so grammar and
• Unlike academic papers, the use of bullet points is acceptable. Just make sure sentences
still make sense.
• For each ratio you select, include a 'mini worksheet'. This worksheet shows the ratio over
time, components of the ratio o...
View Full Document
- Spring '14