Unformatted text preview: re).
27. The grooming regimen expected of me is relatively cheap and
consumes little time. (More).
28. If I buy a new car, chances are I’ll be offered a better price than a
woman buying the same car. (More).
29. If I’m not conventionally attractive, the disadvantages are
relatively small and easy to ignore.
30. I can be loud with no fear of being called a shrew. I can be
aggressive with no fear of being called a bitch.
31. I can ask for legal protection from violence that happens mostly to
men without being seen as a selfish special interest, since that kind of
violence is called “crime” and is a general social concern. (Violence
that happens mostly to women is usually called “domestic violence”
or “acquaintance rape,” and is seen as a special interest issue.)
32. I can be confident that the ordinary language of day-
existence will always include my sex. “All men are created equal,”
mailman, chairman, freshman, he.
33. My ability to make important decisions and my capability in
general will never be ques...
View Full Document
- Fall '14