This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: tioned depending on what time of the
month it is.
34. I will never be expected to change my name upon marriage or
questioned if I don’t change my name.
35. The decision to hire me will not be based on assumptions about
whether or not I might choose to have a family sometime soon.
36. Every major religion in the world is led primarily by people of my
own sex. Even God, in most major religions, is pictured as male.
amptoons.com/blog /the- male- pr ivileg e- checklist/ 4/21 12/8/13 The M ale Pr ivileg e Checklist | Alas, a Blog 37. Most major religions argue that I should be the head of my
household, while my wife and children should be subservient to me.
38. If I have a wife or live-
in girlfriend, chances are we’ll divide up
household chores so that she does most of the labor, and in particular
the most repetitive and unrewarding tasks. (More).
39. If I have children with my girlfriend or wife, I can expect her to do
most of the basic childcare such as changing diapers and feeding.
40. If I have children with my wife or girlfriend, and it turns out that
one of us needs to make career sacrifices to raise the kids...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 04/03/2014.
- Fall '14