This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: y day, week or year is going badly, I need not ask of each
negative episode or situation whether or not it has sexist overtones.
20. I can turn on the television or glance at the front page of the
newspaper and see people of my own sex widely represented.
21. If I’m careless with my financial affairs it won’t be attributed to
22. If I’m careless with my driving it won’t be attributed to my sex.
23. I can speak in public to a large group without putting my sex on
amptoons.com/blog /the- male- pr ivileg e- checklist/ 3/21 12/8/13 The M ale Pr ivileg e Checklist | Alas, a Blog 24. Even if I sleep with a lot of women, there is no chance that I will
be seriously labeled a “slut,” nor is there any male counterpart to
25. I do not have to worry about the message my wardrobe sends
about my sexual availability. (More).
26. My clothing is typically less expensive and better-
than women’s clothing for the same social status. While I have fewer
options, my clothes will probably fit better than a woman’s without
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 04/03/2014.
- Fall '14