This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ue. (More).
If I am never promoted, it’s not because of my sex.
4. If I fail in my job or career, I can feel sure this won’t be seen as a
black mark against my entire sex’s capabilities.
5. I am far less likely to face sexual harassment at work than my
workers are. (More).
6. If I do the same task as a woman, and if the measurement is at all
subjective, chances are people will think I did a better job.
7. If I’m a teen or adult, and if I can stay out of prison, my odds of
being raped are relatively low. (More).
8. On average, I am taught to fear walking alone after dark in average
public spaces much less than my female counterparts are.
9. If I choose not to have children, my masculinity will not be called
amptoons.com/blog /the- male- pr ivileg e- checklist/ 2/21 12/8/13 The M ale Pr ivileg e Checklist | Alas, a Blog 10. If I have children but do not provide primary care for them, my
masculinity will not be called into question.
11. If I have children and provide primary care for them, I’ll be
praised for extraordinary parenting if I’...
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 04/03/2014.
- Fall '14