This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: cells in a
List out the four commonly used types of cell data found in a spreadsheet
along with the need for each type.
Differentiate between relative and absolute cell addresses in a spreadsheet.
Explain the need for these two types of cell addresses.
Explain how a cell address can be made fully or partially absolute when
used in a formula.
29. List out some of the formatting features supported in a modern spreadsheet
30. Explain about the graphics feature of modern spreadsheet packages. How is
List out five commands that are likely to be present in a spreadsheet
package. Explain the use of each command.
What is a graphics software? List out some of the features normally
supported in a graphics software.
What is the major difference between the paint and the draw features of a
34. What is a CAD system? List out some of its typical uses.
35. Differentiate between vector graphics and raster graphics. Give their relative
advantages and disadvantages.
36. What is a bit-mapped image? Why is it so called?
37. Explain how the following features of a graphics software are useful:
(a) Present graphs
(c) Import objects
(b) Drag-and-drop objects
(d) Screen capture
What is a personal assistance package? List out some of the features
normally supported by it. Explain the usefulness of each of these features. 39. Write short notes on:
(a) Spreadsheet package
(b) Graphics package
40. Write short notes on:
(a) Computer Aided Design (CAD)
(b) Vector graphics
(c) Raster graphics
(c) Word-processing package
(d) Personal assistance package
41. Write short notes on the following features of a word-processing package:
(e) Page formatting
(b) Text editing
(f) Text formatting
(d) Print preview
(h) Import text, graphics and image
Write short notes on the following facilities provided by some advanced
(a) Spell checking
(b) Grammar and style checking
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 04/07/2014.
- Spring '14