LESSON: The Holocaust - History and Memory
WORKSHEET: Virtual Field Trip Questions
NAME: Janet Vicuna-Rios
INSTRUCTIONS: For each scene in the virtual field trip, answer the questions below. (
HALL OF WITNESS
1. The Museum’s architect used structures and materials from Holocaust sites - including former
camps - as inspiration for the Museum’s design. What building materials and structures do you see
2. Does this space remind you of any buildings or places you’ve seen? How does it make you feel?
3. What does the architecture suggest your Museum experience will be like? Does it remind you of
JEWS OF EJSZYSZKI AND THE HOLOCAUST
1. How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust?
Approximately 6 million Jews were killed in the
2. Which photos are you drawn to and why? How would you describe the people of Ejszyszki?
drawn to the photo of a father and his daughter
because it shows that the Nazi separated loving family
and I was also drawn to the photo of the group of girls and it showed how to gather their Community
was. The people of Ejszyszki was a community of people that was diverse.
3. Hundreds of years of Jewish civilization was annihilated during the Holocaust. How does getting a
KRISTALLNACHT: THE NIGHT OF BROKEN GLASS
1. What was Kristallnacht?
Nazis and collaborators launched the first nationwide violence against
Germany’s Jews, destroying
hundreds of synagogues and looting more than 7,000 businesses.