16. PBI stands for… A. Partial Background InvestigatorB. Partial Background InvestigationC. Philippine Background InvestigatorD. Philippine Background Investigation
17. The following are Political Field of security except one: 18. The part of security measure which informs at once the authority about intrusion in an establishment. 19. They are also referred to as the BLUE ARMY. 20. This system consists of ringing up a visual or audible alarm near the object to be protected. A. Central Station SystemB. Proprietary syste C. Local Alarm D. Auxiliary Alarm
21. What is the importance of the firm or installation with reference to the national economy or security? 22. What is the next planning step after the need to plan is recognized? 23. What type of documents does the very important documents regarding negotiation for major alliances belong? 24. Under physical security, what should be placed between the prospective intruder and target installation? A. BarrierB. Net C. Hazard D. Risk
25. Used by the writer when he has forgotten something or to attract attention. 26. A new Private Security Agency shall be issued a temporary license to operate that is good for: 27. The following are the qualifications for Security Consultant except: 28. The person who has the power to revoke for cause the license issued to security guard is: A. PNP Director GeneralB. PNP – CISC C. DILG Secretary D. Chief Security Officer
29. A Private Security Agency who is applying for regular license to operate must possess at least 70 licensed firearms and a minimum of: 30. The latest amendment of the implementing rules and regulations of Private Security Agency Law was on:
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 95 pages?