Course Hero Logo

Assume you are given the following relationships for

Course Hero uses AI to attempt to automatically extract content from documents to surface to you and others so you can study better, e.g., in search results, to enrich docs, and more. This preview shows page 3 - 5 out of 5 pages.

19.Assume you are given the following relationships for the Orange Company:Sales/total assets1.5XReturn on assets (ROA)3%Return on equity (ROE)5%The Orange Company’s debt ratio isA. 40%C. 35%B. 60%D. 65%
20. What is the balance in an account at the end of 10 years if P2,500 is deposited today and theaccount earns 4% interest, compounded quarterly?
21.Suppose you want to have P500,000 saved by the time you reach age 30 and suppose thatyou are 20 years old today. If you can earn 5% on your funds, how much would you have toinvest today to reach your goal?
d. 605, 396.9322.Interest paid (earned) on both the original principal borrowed (lent) and previous interestearned is often referred to as
23.You have just graduated and have decided to purchase a brand new sports car to enjoy yournewfound freedom. Your local credit union will provide financing for 60 months at a 9 percentannual rate, compounded monthly. You will give 15 percent of the $26,000 purchase price incash to the dealer. The credit union will be used to finance the remaining 85 percent of thepurchase price with the first payment due 1 month from today. What will be your monthlypayment?a.539.71b.458.76c.433.33d.368.33
24.The main idea behind the time value of money is that:

Upload your study docs or become a

Course Hero member to access this document

End of preview. Want to read all 5 pages?

Upload your study docs or become a

Course Hero member to access this document

Term
Fall
Professor
Mr. Haris Aslam
Tags

Newly uploaded documents

Show More

Newly uploaded documents

Show More

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture